This dish is easy and cheesy! Thanks to the tomatoes, it has amped up goodness and makes a great main course for vegetarians. You could serve some Italian sausage or meatballs on the side for the meat lovers in the gang.
Baked Macaroni Tomato and Cheese
Servings: 6 people
- 2 cups uncooked macaroni
- 28 ounces canned diced tomatoes
- 24 ounces V8 or tomato juice
- 2 cups grated old cheddar cheese
- Salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Cook macaroni according to instructions on product bag (normally about 8 minutes).
- Mix all ingredients together in a 3-quart shallow oven proof baking dish
- Bake uncovered for 60 minutes
- Let stand about 5 minutes before serving