Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes and garlic oil roasted on parchment paper.
- 2 long sweet potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp chili powder
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, then cut into 1/3-inch-thick rounds.
- Finely chop the garlic and crush into the salt with a mortar in a bowl (large enough to toss the sweet potatoes in).
- Stir in the oil.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the garlic oil, ensuring that they are evenly coated.
- Place the rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Turn over the sweet potatoes about 20 mins. through cooking.