Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 90
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 7g
Total Carbohydrates 14g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 long sweet potatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- ½ tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- Peel the sweet potatoes, then cut into 1/3 inch thick rounds.
- Finely chop the garlic and crush into the salt with a mortar in a bowl (large enough to toss the sweet potatoes in).
- Stir in the oil.
- Toss the sweet potatoes in the garlic oil, ensuring that they are evenly coated.
- Place the rounds on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Turn over the sweet potatoes about 20 mins. through cooking.
The World on a Platter http://theworldonaplatter.com/