If you appreciate or love garlic with your pasta and seafood, try this. Add garlic to the traditional Fettuccine Alfredo with Lobster recipe for a more intense flavour. The extra zing makes this rich creamy cheese sauce the perfect compliment to the lobster.
Lobster Fettucini Alfredo with Garlic
- 1 lb cooked lobster cut into bite size pieces
- 8 oz fettuccine pasta
- 4 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic (1-2 cloves)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- Cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
- In a medium saucepan, on low heat, melt the butter, add the garlic, and gradually stir in the cream. Bring to a simmer
- Add the cheese and pepper. Allow the cheese to melt and blended into the sauce.
- Stir in the cooked lobster then toss in the pasta. Make sure the pasta is evenly coated with the sauce. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.
Did you make this recipe?
Please leave your rating and comment below.