Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 125
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 1g
Total Carbohydrates 14g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 1½ lbs peeled and chopped carrots
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 14 oz (1 can) coconut milk
- Add the carrots, broth, water and spices to a pot and bring to a slow boil.
- Cook the carrots until tender.
- Transfer portions of the carrot and liquid to a blender and fill to about half each time, blend until puréed then transfer to another pot.
- Check the flavour balance, adding spice or salt as required.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for about five minutes.
The World on a Platter http://theworldonaplatter.com/